Yet another tragic incident shocked the world where at least eight little Afghan kids have been killed and six critically injured in the bomb blast in Afghanistan’s Faryab province.
Police in the Shirin Tagab district blamed the Taliban to get planting a mine in the spot, which fell into the Afghan group’s manage last week.
The children were enjoying near a police station when the particular explosion happened, witnesses said.
More on Isstories:
- Rap Sensation John Bosco is Making His Fans Crazy with his ‘Good Day’
- Review of Price Trends: The KEYW Holding Corporation (KEYW) stock price concludes at $7.41 with move of -3.77%
- An Important Technical Analysis of Melco Resorts & Entertainment Limited (MLCO) and Intelsat S.A. (I)
- Investors Need to Know Technical Analysis of Regions Financial Corporation (RF) and Eastman Chemical Company (EMN) ?
- Notable Stocks Activities: The Gap, Inc. (GPS) and Wayfair Inc. (W)
There has been no comment about this from the Taliban
The Afghan children’s were to be considered in the age between six and 12 years.
Afghan outlet Tolo News informed that two of the wounded currently have lost limbs. The children’s were taken to the nearby hospital in a critical condition.