(Isstories Editorial):- Toronto, Sep 5, 2018 (Issuewire.com) – UGE International Ltd. (the Company or UGE) (TSX VENTURE: UGE), a leader in renewable energy solutions for the commercial and industrial sector, announces that it has completed a shares for debt transaction with an unnamed consultant. The consulting agreement provided for certain introductions and client referrals in the Companys US and Philippines market through the time period of May 15 to August 14, 2018. The contract was for CAD$50,000 which has been settled through the issuance of 200,000 shares in UGE at a deemed issuance price of $0.25 per share.
UGE delivers immediate savings to businesses through the low cost of solar energy. We help commercial and industrial clients become more competitive by providing distributed renewable energy solutions at no upfront cost, generating long-term economic and environmental returns. With over 370 MW of global experience, we work daily to power a more sustainable world. Visit us at www.ugei.com.
More on Isstories:
- Summary of Price Movements: Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN) stock price completes at $1598.39 with closing change of 1.24%
- Everyone 4 Love Walk – Family Fun Day – Saturday 21st July 2018
- Investors Need to Know Technical Analysis of Coastway Bancorp, Inc. (CWAY) and Campbell Soup Company (CPB) ?
- Have a look at Price Moves: Navios Maritime Partners L.P. (NMM) stock price concludes at $1.98 with move of 0.00%
- Schools to switch to online forms from paper forms saving thousands
UGE International Ltd.
20 Victoria Street, 7th FloorToronto, ON
This Press Release was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.