(Isstories Editorial):- Toronto, Sep 5, 2018 (Issuewire.com) – UGE International Ltd. (the Company or UGE) (TSX VENTURE: UGE), a leader in renewable energy solutions for the commercial and industrial sector, announces that it has completed a shares for debt transaction with an unnamed consultant. The consulting agreement provided for certain introductions and client referrals in the Companys US and Philippines market through the time period of May 15 to August 14, 2018. The contract was for CAD$50,000 which has been settled through the issuance of 200,000 shares in UGE at a deemed issuance price of $0.25 per share.
UGE delivers immediate savings to businesses through the low cost of solar energy. We help commercial and industrial clients become more competitive by providing distributed renewable energy solutions at no upfront cost, generating long-term economic and environmental returns. With over 370 MW of global experience, we work daily to power a more sustainable world. Visit us at www.ugei.com.
More on Isstories:
- AveXis, Inc. (AVXS) stock price ends at $130.38 with performance of 0.15% on volume of 520968 shares
- Host Hotels & Resorts, Inc. (HST) stock price ends at $18.73 with performance of -0.95% on volume of 8251184 shares
- On March 14 2018 The Children’s Place, Inc. (PLCE) stock price settles at $137.80 with movement of 4.59%
- Focus on Technical Indicators of Centene Corporation (CNC) and Colony NorthStar, Inc. (CLNS)
- An Important Technical Analysis of Aralez Pharmaceuticals Inc. (ARLZ) and American Outdoor Brands Corporation (AOBC)
UGE International Ltd.
20 Victoria Street, 7th FloorToronto, ON
This Press Release was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.