(Isstories Editorial):- Gurgaon, Jul 18, 2018 (Issuewire.com) – Emayra.com is an upcoming online cosmetic shopping website for beauty and wellness products all set to make a grand appearance in Financial Year 2019. Young and ambitious founder Anamika Mishra, 29, believes that Emayra is preparing itself very well to become a tuff competitor to the contemporaries in the Indian personal care industry.
Emayra will provide an extensive selection of curated and branded cosmetic and beauty products including hair care, herbal, fragrance, and makeup. Also, it will gradually expand its categories for Mens products, Mother& Baby products. The brand has still not disclosed if it has any retail partnerships with the personal care giants in India and international.
Initially, Emayra will target customers from Delhi, NCR regions with a special attention to Gurgaon. Soon after its launch, it will gradually from its customer base in other metro cities including small states and towns in India. According to Ms. Anamika Mishra, Emayra means Princess and with Emayras outstanding beauty products every woman will feel no less than a princess- beautiful and confident. The aim of Emayra is to use the online medium to provide a wide array of products to customers at best prices without compromising the quality.
More on Isstories:
- Baker Hughes, a GE company (BHGE) stock price ends at $30.79 with performance of 1.82% on volume of 5750072 shares
- Review of Price Trends: Ctrip.com International, Ltd. (CTRP) stock price concludes at $49.06 with move of 1.45%
- Focus on Technical Indicators of VMware, Inc. (VMW) and Cousins Properties Incorporated (CUZ)
- Shares of Nutanix, Inc. (NTNX) and Stryker Corporation (SYK) Angled Up? Down? Or moving sideways to SMA
- Summary of Price Movements: Genesee & Wyoming Inc. (GWR) stock price completes at $70.11 with closing change of 0.21%
The beauty and personal care industry are booming with an incredibly large consumer base in India. Beauty product enthusiasts are craving for more options in the online market and to meet the needs Emayra is bucking up with its excellent product ranges keeping in mind Indian taste, budget, and user benefits.
Emayra is also looking for financer to expand her brand in India and in the global market. The tentative date of the launch of the E-commerce site is dated on 1st April 2019. Online customers can get the first look at the site at https://emayra.com/. The brand is also offering its promotional offers that customers can avail on the launch date.
For business, inquiries get in touch at email@example.com
This Press Release was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.