(Isstories Editorial):- Toronto, Jun 6, 2018 (Issuewire.com) – Emily Lyons is the CEO of Femme Fatale Media, which she founded when she was just 23. Now, nearly a decade later, shes a formidable Canadian serial entrepreneur with 4 successful companies to her name all in different industries, too, which neatly shows just how savvy this young businesswoman is. As if all that werent enough, Lyons also managed to forge her business empire without a college degree or a high school diploma. Because of her incredible, truth-is-stranger-than-fiction story of business success, she was recently nominated for the 2018 Ontario EY Entrepreneur Of The Year Award.
The award granted by the prestigious multinational firm EY (Ernst & Young Global Limited) is handed to Canadian entrepreneurs who have a proven track record of disrupting their industry. And Lyons is no stranger to shaking things up. For example, she founded a company dubbed True Glue that creates and sells the worlds first completely natural eyelash adhesive (which are used for false lashes). (Many companies within the beauty industry promote products that contain harmful, toxic ingredients but True Glue does away with all that through its unique, natural formulas.)
Lyons, incidentally, is also no stranger to awards and accolades. In 2017, she was deemed a Woman of Influence by the Women of Influence organization. She has also been nominated for the American Marketing Associations Marketer on the Rise award, as well as the RBH Entrepreneur of the Year Award. On top of all this, Lyons has also published pieces on entrepreneurship and business in Forbes and has formally spoken on these topics.
More on Isstories:
- Sizzling Mover to Target: Dicerna Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (DRNA) stock price settles at $13.74 with movement of -0.94%
- Have a look at Price Moves: JRjr33, Inc. (JRJR) stock price concludes at $0.14 with move of 8.67%
- To Know about Technical Analysis of Commercial Metals Company (CMC) and Hecla Mining Company (HL) Whether Shares are moving up or down
- Check out Technical Levels of Conduent Incorporated (CNDT) and The Blackstone Group L.P. (BX)
- SMA of Sarepta Therapeutics, Inc. (SRPT) and Yield10 Bioscience, Inc. (YTEN) can highlight areas of potential support or resistance
The winner of this years EY Entrepreneur Of The Year Award will be announced on June 25, 2018 at a special reception in the Arcadian Loft in Toronto. Here, business leaders and executives will have the chance to mingle and network and meet the judges. Lyons who always enjoys meeting high-calibre professionals cant wait.
Femme Fatale Media Group Inc
290 Carlaw, Unit 203
This Press Release was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.