(Isstories Editorial):- Fremont, May 23, 2018 (Issuewire.com) – Author and Music Director Wayne Siligo to launch From the Teachers Closet and Grab My Arm at Fremont Main Library Saturday, May 26, 2018 at 2:004:00 pm.
Location: 2400 Stevenson Blvd., Fremont, CA 94538 US 510-745-1400
May 15, 2018 Fremont, CA Come enjoy the multiple genre sounds of the Daylight Trio featuring author WayneSiligo as he presents his two new books FROM THE TEACHERS CLOSET and GRAB MY ARM on Saturday, May 26 at 2:00 to 4:00 pm at Fremont Main Library, Stevenson and Paseo Padre Fremont, California 94538. Join us for a fantastic book launch party featuring Wayne Siligo talking and on guitar!
More on Isstories:
- SMA of Teligent, Inc. (TLGT) and Smith Micro Software, Inc. (SMSI) can highlight areas of potential support or resistance
- Stocks Highlights: Gaming and Leisure Properties, Inc. (GLPI) and Jaguar Health, Inc. (JAGX)
- Shares of CommScope Holding Company, Inc. (COMM) and Ross Stores, Inc. (ROST) Angled Up? Down? Or moving sideways to SMA
- Summary of Price Movements: Autodesk, Inc. (ADSK) and R1 RCM Inc. (RCM)
- Have a look at Price Moves: Horizon Global Corporation (HZN) stock price concludes at $9.48 with move of -0.42%
The Daybreak Trio, led by Wayne Siligo, will be performing at this event. The trio plays a variety of soft jazz, Cajun, Latin, and world music, including original arrangements.
In From the Teachers Closet, Mr. Siligo recounts some of his adventures–from getting through boot camp in the U.S. Army (while legally blind) to performing as an operatic tenor with major San Francisco Bay area orchestras. In Grab My Arm, he shares some of the tips he feels have helped him become successful in a sighted world, along with a story or two to illustrate his point.
Both books are available online at Amazon.com.
For additional information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
ABOUT THE AUTHOR:
Wayne Siligo has served as Music Director at the California School for the Blind in Fremont for over 35 years, as well as teaching and mentoring, volunteering his time with a major blindness association, composing and performing music, and authoring several works of fiction and nonfiction. The books featured at this event will be “Grab My Arm, Let’s See the World” and “From the Teacher’s Closet.
This Press Release was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.