We have always believed Marilyn Monroe was murdered along with most of the people in this world. If you look at all of the stories, books, testimonies, and even evidence then there is no reason that Marilyn Monroes death certificate should be changed from probable suicide to murder. If not that, then at least accidental death.
There are two people alive who have never asked to give a statement for an investigation but were present when Marilyn Monroe took her last breath, and that is LAPD Sgt. Marvin D. Iannone who was later promoted to Chief of the Beverly Hills Police Department.
Marvin Iannone dismissed the other officers from the scene the day Marilyn Monroe was found dead. Iannone was seen by several witnesses talking to Peter Lawford and assisting Lawford while cleaning up the cottage where the actual death took place.
More on Isstories:
- SMA of Dell Technologies Inc. (DVMT) and Clean Energy Fuels Corp. (CLNE) May highlight zone of potential support or resistance
- Take a look at Price Fluctuations: Brooks Automation, Inc. (BRKS) stock price ends at $27.38 with performance of 0.51% on volume of 735402 shares
- Ballroom Dance Academy is Getting Ready to Launch in Montecito September 2018
- Sizzling Mover to Target: ICON Public Limited Company (ICLR) stock price settles at $121.72 with movement of 0.26%
- On March 14 2018 Texas Roadhouse, Inc. (TXRH) stock price settles at $58.49 with movement of -0.07%
Iannone had been known to take care of Bobby Kennedy whenever Bobby came into town. How can we allow a man who pledged to protect and serve to get away with actually taking part in a possible murder and/or more?
And then there is Pat Newcomb (Wigan) who was supposed to have been Marilyns friend. Before the police could seal the house once Marilyn’s body was taken away, the police noticed that Pat Newcomb kept looking through drawers and going into Marilyns bedroom. The police had to physically remove her.
After the funeral, Pat Newcomb flew to the “Kennedy compound at Hyannisport, Massachusetts. After that, Newcomb left the country and remained away for six months. During this period from August 1962 to February 1963, she visited Germany, France, Italy, Holland, Denmark, and Switzerland. When she returned to this country she was put on the government payroll as an information specialist (motion pictures) for the U.S. Information Agency, 1776 Penn. Ave. N.W., Washington, D.C. Dont you think this is a little interesting? I do!
Time is running out since Ms Pat Newcomb is 87 years old and Mr Iannone is 83 years old. Please help by making things right. Its time for Marilyn Monroe to have her death cleared once and for all. And, for those who took part in her death to be criminally responsible for aiding and abetting in the death of Marilyn Monroe.
1300 G El Paseo Road # 181
Source :Ariel Investigations