(Isstories Editorial):- Tyne and Wear, Sep 10, 2018 (Issuewire.com) – Riding on a resurge on the popularity of Makina music, Noise Machine volume 2 is the latest release from the record label Noize Machine Records. A dose of Spanish style hardcore rave music, old school DJs and fresh new talent, showcasing on the first E.P. in a planned series of releases. Order Noise Machine vol 2 direct from the Noize Machine Facebook page.
The secret sound of the North East Originating in Valencia in the 1990’s, Makina is the Spanish take on Hard Core Rave.
Makina music developed a cult following in the North East of the UK, during the 90’s and 2000’s. A burgeoning club scene formed, with local DJs inputting a Geordie twist to the popular Spanish beats.
The closure of key venues towards the end of the 2000’s, dampened the opportunity for Makina to gain mainstream exposure in the UK
More on Isstories:
- SMA Telling Trends to Investors through Its Technical Levels of HSBC Holdings plc (HSBC) and United Continental Holdings, Inc. (UAL)
- On Monday Encana Corporation (ECA) stock price settles at $10.84 with movement of -1.09%
- Brisbane’s city fringe suburb Coorparoo evolves into trendy urban destination of choice
- On Wednesday Cintas Corporation (CTAS) stock price settles at $173.61 with movement of -1.43%
- Active Watch-list Mover: Kinder Morgan, Inc. (KMI) stock price settles at $16.55 with movement of 1.35%
What is your device of choice for listening to music?
Noize Machine vol 2 will be released in multiple formats. Digital versions can be downloaded from I Tunes and Amazon. A vinyl disc will be available and can be ordered directly from Makina Noize. Digital versions are also available
Noize Machine is also streaming Noize Machine Radio. Download the free app from Play Store or I Tunes and you can be listening to North East Style Makina. A mix of live sets and pre-recorded sessions. Noize machine is offering slots on their radio station. If you are a DJ or Producer interested in getting involved with Noize Machine Radio use the contact form on their website.
This Press Release was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.