(Isstories Editorial):- London, Jun 5, 2018 (Issuewire.com) – Never let anyone tell you how to live your life. That was the biggest lesson that teenage entrepreneur Ruben SVGE’s parents taught him growing up and something that he lives by today, as a social media maven, influencer and media marketer. You might not recognize his name right away, but for the YouTube-Obsessed, chances are you’ve run across one of his ever-growing YouTube channels.
Ruben was born in United Kingdom on June 21, 2001 and became very intrigued in the entertainment industry at the very young age of eight. His journey began as an inquisitive 9-year-old with his very own YouTube channel, where he started his acting and influencing career. Also he worked as an actor and director for many short films and commercials in his career, some well known are ‘KSI vs. Weller Live at the Copper Box Arena’ (2018), ‘Daytimers’ (2016) and ‘London Zombie Attack Prank’ (2013), etc… Since then he has had many successes; which has led to him mastering the industry.
He also delved in the fashion and hypebeast industry at the yearly age of fifteen and also known to have met many public figures and various influencers which has led to him learning different things and has kept him going on his journey. In an interview he said “his motivation comes from success and the people who look up to him consistently”.
More on Isstories:
- AWARD-WINNING DOCUMENTARY FILM “Afro-Punk.” TO SCREEN AT Museum of Reclaimed Urban Space (MoRUS) NYC
- SMA Telling Trends to Investors through Its Technical Levels of WPX Energy, Inc. (WPX) and Enphase Energy, Inc. (ENPH)
- Spirit Realty Capital, Inc. (SRC) stock price ends at $7.97 with performance of -0.38% on volume of 2688998 shares
- Active Watch-list Mover: The AES Corporation (AES) stock price settles at $10.74 with movement of -1.01%
- Media company specializes in short social media videos
Ruben is fairly active over the social media. He has a huge number of followers on social networking sites such as Facebook, Twitter as well as Instagram. Please visit
This Press Release was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.