(Isstories Editorial):- Sao Paulo, May 24, 2018 (Issuewire.com) – Designed to warning about environmental degradation, the advertising campaign created by Avalanche Vitória agency, for a clothing brand Origens, was selected for the ACT Responsible Expo exhibition, which will take place at the 65th Cannes Creativity Festival between June 18th and 22nd, 2018, in France.
According to the concept “Nature can’t adapt to everything”, the campaign was evaluated and selected by ACT Responsible Expo, a Swiss organization that brings the best campaigns and initiatives around social and environmental issues.
The exhibition that celebrates the role and impact of the advertising industry on key issues such as the fight against poverty and exclusion, disease prevention, global warming, human rights protection and biodiversity protection, will be held at the heart of the Festival at Debussy Foyer, with the support of the organizing committee of Cannes Lions. The event will last all week, providing a space to discuss and raise awareness about the role and responsibility of the industry.
More on Isstories:
- To Know about Technical Analysis of Waste Management, Inc. (WM) and Target Corporation (TGT) Whether Shares are moving up or down
- Stocks Highlights: Geron Corporation (GERN) and Etsy, Inc. (ETSY)
- Traders Observing Stock::Bovie Medical Corporation (BVX) stock price ends at $3.08 with performance of 9.61% on volume of 358972 shares
- Take a look at Price Fluctuations: Harmonic Inc. (HLIT) stock price ends at $3.60 with performance of 4.35% on volume of 910848 shares
- Traders Observing Stock::Revance Therapeutics, Inc. (RVNC) stock price ends at $32.60 with performance of -4.40% on volume of 434209 shares
The three pieces that will participate in the exhibition, mix animals to scenes of devastation, warning to the cruel way of living in a habitat in which there is residues that don’t belong to nature. One of them shows a pelican that had his pouch replaced by a garbage bag showing the strength of the degradation of several ecosystems.
“We want to demonstrate the idea that negative human actions reach directly the environment and because of that, some species can’t resist.” says Ricardo Montenegro, Creative Director responsible for the job.
The Origens brand reinforces in each collection its commitment to the preservation of nature, always keeping an eye on negative actions of humanity and its consequences to the environment.
The brand’s stores are located in Espírito Santo, Brazil, and its products and projects already supported can be viewed through the website www.sejaorigens.com.br.
This Press Release was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.