(Isstories Editorial):- Phoenix, Oct 27, 2018 (Issuewire.com) – Inspired by entrepreneur, Gary Vaynerchuk, Debbie Quintana made the decision to quit thinking about doing something big and just do it. “I’ve been listen to Gary V. for years and if you follow him, he has zero tolerance for whining and lack of confidence. I made well informed decisions sprinkled with a moderate risk tolerance and now, its go time. I honestly can’t believe I’m doing this but I am all in.”
After getting laid off from her corporate Silicon Valley job, Quintana decided to listen to the “Gary V voice in my head and I never went back to corporate.” For the last several years, she’s been building the concept that is now called, GiftedIn24. A company that is going to disrupt the very peaceful $18 billion dollar gift basket industry.
“Search on the internet and not even Amazon can do it. Any company that promises the delivery of a gift basket same day isn’t going to do it the way we can,” explained Quintana. “Our business model is simple – quality, modern gifts created by local certified gift designers.” No old school wicker baskets, no overnight charges, no florists, no broken delivery promises or settling for a fruit bouquet. Shoppers are supporting local business owners aka as the members of The Gift Basket Association, a company Quintana founded in 2009.
More on Isstories:
- Keep an eye on Price Trends: CyberArk Software Ltd. (CYBR) stock price settles at $49.76 with movement of -0.99%
- SMA of Danaher Corporation (DHR) and Chevron Corporation (CVX) May highlight zone of potential support or resistance
- End of Season Sale- Huge Discounts on Furniture! at ARV Furniture
- SMA Telling Trends to Investors through Its Technical Levels of Dr Pepper Snapple Group, Inc. (DPS) and Student Transportation Inc. (STB)
- To Know about Technical Analysis of Five Prime Therapeutics, Inc. (FPRX) and Matrix Service Company (MTRX) Whether Shares are moving up or down
“I’m constantly thinking about what Gary V. would say and it’s driving my decision making and confidence. In all honesty, I probably wouldn’t have been so bold to go this far if it wasn’t for him. I know it sounds stalky but everyone needs to have someone they truly believe in and he’s my guy. He has a lifelong dream to own the Jets, I have a lifelong dream to be able to afford to hire him. Until then, I’ll keep selling gift baskets.”
8550 N. 91st Avenue, Suite F67, Peoria, AZ 85345
This Press Release was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.