(Isstories Editorial):- Los Angeles, Oct 11, 2018 (Issuewire.com) – Price will join the cast of American Soul, BETs newest scripted drama series. The drama series tells the story of the emergence and national rise of the 70s show Soul Train, created by the late Don Cornelius. The drama series is described as an unflinching look at the entrepreneur, his Soul Train dancers, crew and musicians in an unforgiving Hollywood in the 1970s how they work, play, rise and fall against the backdrop of Soul Train the hippest trip in America and one of the most predominant television shows for African American culture. Production began September 17 in Atlanta, GA headed by Jesse Collins Entertainment.
Price joins the cast as a series regular, playing Brianna Clarke. Clarkes character will be wise, yet cautious, and will lead her household of two children who are on a rising music career in Los Angeles. She will experience highs and lows in her character, where Price will have an opportunity to showcase her acting abilities. Price is making the crossover from singing to acting, with recently starring in Bounce Tvs Saints & Sinners.
Prices fan know her as the gifted songstress with numerous Number one hits such as Friend of Mine, As We Lay, and Heartbreak Hotel with the late Whitney Houston and Faith Evans. Price released her debut album, Soul of a Woman, in 1998, which featured the hit single Friend of Mine which reached No. 1 on the U.S. R & B Chart.
More on Isstories:
- Take a look at Price Fluctuations: CoreLogic, Inc. (CLGX) stock price ends at $45.92 with performance of 0.22% on volume of 632389 shares
- SMA Telling Trends to Investors through Its Technical Levels of Jacobs Engineering Group Inc. (JEC) and Juno Therapeutics, Inc. (JUNO)
- Check out Technical Levels of DXC Technology Company (DXC) and JPMorgan Chase & Co. (JPM)
- Summary of Price Movements: Costamare Inc. (CMRE) stock price completes at $6.12 with closing change of 1.16%
- On March 14 2018 HMS Holdings Corp. (HMSY) stock price settles at $17.30 with movement of -0.86%
Price is managed by Pallas Management Group.
Full Circle Consulting Group
This Press Release was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.