(Isstories Editorial):- Charlotte, Oct 9, 2018 (Issuewire.com) – The first annual Purple and Red Ball will be held in Charlotte, North Carolina October 13th, 2018 which has been organized by National Model Tae McKenzie, who herself is a survivor of two massive strokes; one in May 2009, and another in March 2011. She also suffers from Epilepsy. Ms. McKenzie lost all mobility, and memory, including her ability to speak, however, she has fought back and is not only speaking again but modeling on the runway with the assistance of a wheelchair.
The event will honor Epilepsy warriors or survivors at the Modeling to Fight Stroke and Epilepsy (MFSE Foundation, Inc.) event, the non-profit organization whose mission is to find a cure, educate, bring awareness, end discrimination and provide advocacy, to existing communities resources and support services for person(s) with strokes and epilepsy.
Dinner accommodations will be provided by Taestytreats. After dinner, Ms. McKenzie and staff organizers will invite everyone to dance.
More on Isstories:
- SMA of Healthcare Trust of America, Inc. (HTA) and Williams-Sonoma, Inc. (WSM) can highlight areas of potential support or resistance
- Take a look at Price Fluctuations: KLA-Tencor Corporation (KLAC) stock price ends at $113.83 with performance of 0.73% on volume of 878221 shares
- Investors Need to Know Technical Analysis of Pilgrim’s Pride Corporation (PPC) and Korea Electric Power Corporation (KEP) ?
- SMA of Barnes & Noble Education, Inc. (BNED) and TowneBank (TOWN) can highlight areas of potential support or resistance
- Earn real cash now with Free Money application
The Black-Tie event will receive guests at 6:30 pm Eastern Time at Park Road Baptist Church, 3900 Park Rd. Charlotte, NC 28209. Tickets are on sale online.
This is not the first event for MFSE Foundation, Inc. Other events include MFSE Walk for Life, which is in its fifth year, and the MFSE Fashion Show which is in its third year. Additionally, the MFSE Foundation, Inc. CEO and Founder Tae McKenzie has herself modeled in 2018 New York Fashion Week, other National Shows, appeared in print campaigns and was featured in a 2018 CNN Headline News story about disabled models in New York Fashion Week.
Ms. McKenzie is seeking nominations from any Epilepsy warrior or survivor that would like to be considered for honors at the MFSE ball on October 13th. Interested Nominees or someone who wants to nominate someone should contact firstname.lastname@example.org or visit their Instagram account @mfsefoundationinc.
FTC Publications, Inc.
1230 Peachtree St NE
This Press Release was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.