(Isstories Editorial):- New South Wales, Oct 2, 2018 (Issuewire.com) – Newly crowned modeling winner, Ella, aged just 11 years, is off to Dallas Texas where she will walk the runways in the USA.
With a love for modeling, Ella thought she would try her luck by entering Miss Fashion Week Australia 2018. MFW appealed to Ella on many levels, as a global organization which promotes a positive self-image, self-love, and self condence and offers everyone the opportunity to chase their dreams regardless of size and height.
Ella took on each of these elements with style and grace and was over the moon to be given the title of Junior Overall Winner Miss fashion week Australia. As this was her first experience in a modelling competition, she couldnt believe it when her name was called for the overall title.
More on Isstories:
- To Know about Technical Analysis of Tupperware Brands Corporation (TUP) and Matinas BioPharma Holdings, Inc. (MTNB) Whether Shares are moving up or down
- Active Watch-list Mover: Bank of America Corporation (BAC) stock price settles at $32.84 with movement of 0.37%
- Stocks Highlights: MACOM Technology Solutions Holdings, Inc. (MTSI) and Time Warner Inc. (TWX)
- Review of Price Trends: Nielsen Holdings plc (NLSN) stock price concludes at $33.92 with move of 1.53%
- A Team Of Blockchain Specialists Announces The ICO Of Their First Of its kind Decentralized Christian Charity Cryptocurrency Project “C. 6-4 BC”
Ella has a passion for the modelling and found MFW the perfect platform to experience the real industry of modeling. The National finals in Melbourne had 40 competitors from all over Australia in the junior section. The day was filled with workshops run by modeling industry experts, then sessions about hair and makeup, followed by a fashion runway show. The girls took to the runway for the competition element of the night while the family watched on and cheered their girls. The contest was judged in 4 sub-categories: Runway walk, party wear, casual wear, overall appearance/look. Clearly, Ella caught the judges eye in all areas of modeling.
Ella is looking forward to her next experience in the modelling field and is excited to be part of team Australia and head to the USA this December. She hopes to see the Hollywood sign and Disneyland while in America.
With a bright future in front of her, Ella cant wait to see what opportunities come her way. Ultimately she would love to fore fill her dreams in the commercial modeling industry.
To book Ella please email Rach.email@example.com
To learn about Miss Fashion Week visit http://www.missfashionweekaustralia.com
24 Burnham Avenue
This Press Release was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.