(Isstories Editorial):- Phoenix, Sep 12, 2018 (Issuewire.com) – A fascinating book being funded on Kickstarter is gaining attention from science fiction fans.
“How to Build a Time Machine” is a marvelous book project on the Kickstarter crowdfunding website. The book is currently the most backed fiction project on site and is already more than 300% funded. The book goes to the printer in October and less than 2 weeks remain to reserve an early edition copy of the book.
This book provides an enormous amount of intriguing information about time travel, self-resolving temporal causality, artificial and anti-gravity, an alien civilization called the Luyteni, fusion power generation, and, of course, detailed instructions on how to build a time machine.
More on Isstories:
- Top Trending Stock within Traders Spotlight: Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Limited (TEVA) stock price ends at $19.50 with performance of 1.67% on volume of 10327591 shares
- Discover Health and Wellness Opens New Location near Downtown Denver
- On Wednesday PlayAGS, Inc. (AGS) stock price settles at $21.51 with movement of 2.97%
- Shares of NuVasive, Inc. (NUVA) and KKR & Co. L.P. (KKR) Angled Up? Down? Or moving sideways to SMA
- SMA Telling Trends to Investors through Its Technical Levels of HSBC Holdings plc (HSBC) and United Continental Holdings, Inc. (UAL)
The book is written from the perspective of two New York journalists who are contacted by one John J. Clifton, a “temporal specialist” from the year 2151. In addition to first-person interviews, Clifton provides future historical data files and participates in a technical interview with a physicist and a mathematician.
Readers who enjoy true science fiction and contemplating the possibility of time travel will enjoy this work immensely.
T E Willis Publishing
This Press Release was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.