(Isstories Editorial):- Phoenix, Sep 12, 2018 (Issuewire.com) – A fascinating book being funded on Kickstarter is gaining attention from science fiction fans.
“How to Build a Time Machine” is a marvelous book project on the Kickstarter crowdfunding website. The book is currently the most backed fiction project on site and is already more than 300% funded. The book goes to the printer in October and less than 2 weeks remain to reserve an early edition copy of the book.
This book provides an enormous amount of intriguing information about time travel, self-resolving temporal causality, artificial and anti-gravity, an alien civilization called the Luyteni, fusion power generation, and, of course, detailed instructions on how to build a time machine.
More on Isstories:
- Focus on Technical Indicators of Teradyne, Inc. (TER) and Oclaro, Inc. (OCLR)
- SMA of Lincoln National Corporation (LNC) and GGP Inc. (GGP) May highlight zone of potential support or resistance
- Summary of Price Movements: Valley National Bancorp (VLY) and ChemoCentryx, Inc. (CCXI)
- Noteworthy Stocks: Antares Pharma, Inc. (ATRS) and Ctrip.com International, Ltd. (CTRP)
- Sizzling Mover to Target: Karyopharm Therapeutics Inc. (KPTI) stock price settles at $16.81 with movement of -1.18%
The book is written from the perspective of two New York journalists who are contacted by one John J. Clifton, a “temporal specialist” from the year 2151. In addition to first-person interviews, Clifton provides future historical data files and participates in a technical interview with a physicist and a mathematician.
Readers who enjoy true science fiction and contemplating the possibility of time travel will enjoy this work immensely.
T E Willis Publishing
This Press Release was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.