(Isstories Editorial):- Pittsburgh, Sep 11, 2018 (Issuewire.com) – The Board of Directors of The Videohouse, Inc. announced today the acquisition of the assets of First Call Uplinks in Youngstown, OH. This purchase includes the entire fleet of three new mobile KU satellite uplink trucks, over $500K of state-of-the-art television production equipment, production vehicles, all other company assets, and all key First Call Uplinks personnel. The entire value of the asset purchase is $2.5 million.
The Videohouse is Pittsburghs premiere full-service media and video production company serving corporations, advertising agencies and national television networks such as ABC, ESPN, CBS, FOX, NFL Network and the Discovery Channel since 1988. First Call Uplinks is the regions leading provider of mobile satellite uplink services to major broadcasters and corporations for national news, sporting events and media tours since 1989.
Together, our companies will offer a wide variety of production and transmission services to the broadcast, media and television production industries all under one roof, said Ron Bruno, President of The Videohouse. This acquisition we are announcing today will allow clients of both companies to now access our powerful expanded list of services. Our goal is to provide convenience to our clients as we can cover production services from concept, through production and transmission.
More on Isstories:
- Take a look at Price Fluctuations: MaxLinear, Inc. (MXL) stock price ends at $23.14 with performance of 1.71% on volume of 1015778 shares
- Investors Need to Know Technical Analysis of Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company (HPE) and TransEnterix, Inc. (TRXC) ?
- Review of Price Trends: A10 Networks, Inc. (ATEN) stock price concludes at $6.50 with move of -1.52%
- Group Lead by Former Female NFL Coaches Band Together To Drive The Future of Women’s Tackle Football
- Summary of Price Movements: Avis Budget Group, Inc. (CAR) stock price completes at $45.79 with closing change of 0.55%
The new company will do business as The Videohouse Inc. and will be headquartered in Pittsburgh. It will maintain an operational presence in Youngstown, OH., Cleveland, OH., Buffalo, NY. and Columbus, OH. The expanded company will employ 10 people and will continue to rely on an extensive network of over 100 freelance production professionals throughout Pennsylvania, Western NY., Ohio, Indiana, West Virginia and Michigan.
More information about The Videohouse can be found at thevideohouse.com.
975 Greentree Road Pittsburgh, PA 15220
This Press Release was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.