(Isstories Editorial):- Nashville, Sep 4, 2018 (Issuewire.com) – Songwriters! If there was just one thing you could do to take your success as a songwriter to a new level, what would that one thing be?
The Write-With-A-Hit-Maker Songwriting Contest aims to deliver the answer: WRITE YOUR NEXT SONG WITH A HIT SONGWRITER!
Of course, that’s easier said than done. Where do you meet hit songwriters? How do you ask them to listen to your songs? How can you convince them to write to you?
More on Isstories:
- Investors Need To Know Trends About Trevena, Inc. (TRVN) and Viavi Solutions Inc. (VIAV)
- On March 14 2018 Diana Containerships Inc. (DCIX) stock price settles at $1.91 with movement of -3.05%
- Shares of Cummins Inc. (CMI) and Fitbit, Inc. (FIT) Angled Up? Down? Or moving sideways to SMA
- Sizzling Mover to Target: Nxstage Medical, Inc. (NXTM) stock price settles at $24.05 with movement of 0.25%
- Take a look at Price Fluctuations: IPG Photonics Corporation (IPGP) stock price ends at $235.98 with performance of -3.60% on volume of 990244 shares
The WWAHM songwriting contest has been solving that problem for songwriters since 2006.
Songwriting luminaries such as Jeff Silbar (“Wind Beneath My Wings”), Tony Scalzo (“The Way”), Pam Sheyne (“Genie in a Bottle”) and many other platinum-selling writers have already participated in the annual contest, helping to find, choose, and mentor unknown songwriters.
A new WWAHM 2018 contest has just been announced. Visit WWAHM.com today for all the details.
This Press Release was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.