(Isstories Editorial):- Nashville, Sep 4, 2018 (Issuewire.com) – Songwriters! If there was just one thing you could do to take your success as a songwriter to a new level, what would that one thing be?
The Write-With-A-Hit-Maker Songwriting Contest aims to deliver the answer: WRITE YOUR NEXT SONG WITH A HIT SONGWRITER!
Of course, that’s easier said than done. Where do you meet hit songwriters? How do you ask them to listen to your songs? How can you convince them to write to you?
More on Isstories:
- To Know about Technical Analysis of Waste Management, Inc. (WM) and Target Corporation (TGT) Whether Shares are moving up or down
- On Monday Mylan N.V. (MYL) stock price settles at $42.78 with movement of 0.64%
- Check out Technical Levels of CSRA Inc. (CSRA) and Square, Inc. (SQ)
- On Mondaybluebird bio, Inc. (BLUE) stock price settles at $215.50 with movement of 4.56%
- Review of Price Trends: PepsiCo, Inc. (PEP) stock price concludes at $112.75 with move of 0.19%
The WWAHM songwriting contest has been solving that problem for songwriters since 2006.
Songwriting luminaries such as Jeff Silbar (“Wind Beneath My Wings”), Tony Scalzo (“The Way”), Pam Sheyne (“Genie in a Bottle”) and many other platinum-selling writers have already participated in the annual contest, helping to find, choose, and mentor unknown songwriters.
A new WWAHM 2018 contest has just been announced. Visit WWAHM.com today for all the details.
This Press Release was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.