(Isstories Editorial):- Dallas, Sep 3, 2018 (Issuewire.com) – Bringing Back The Art of Conversation
Time to put down those cell phones and text messages at drinks and dinner. Finally, a book that engages the reader into sharing his or her own real lifes stories. The Best Cocktail Hour Stories by Beverley Bryann is an amusing and amazing collection of true stories about the rich and famous, and the not so rich and obscure.
Not only does Beverley Bryann invite the reader to laugh and enjoy the tales told over upscale urban watering holes, but also encourages the reader to submit their own stories. This unique publication reveals the little known thrills, fears, and antics of The British Royal Family, The Beatles, Marilyn Monroe, Howard Hughes, Henry Kissinger, Frank Sinatra, George Baby Gerber, Marlon Brando, Orson Wells, Superman George Reeves, Don King, DeBeers Diamond Mafia, Gambinos Other Mafia, National Football League, Mickey Mantle, Charley Finley, Gov. Edwin Edwards, Leona Helmsley, Elizabeth Taylor, Richard Burton, Mae West, Errol Flynn, Albert Einstein, Blimpies, Vidal Sassoon, Roman Polanski, Director Elia Kazan, Goodfella Henry Hill, Jacques Cousteau, Broadway Joe Namath, New England Patriots, King Edward 8th, Wallis Simpson, Aristotle Onassis, Moroccan Royal Family..and some really, really funny guys and babes. Beverley also includes the history and trivia of wine and spirits, along with cocktail or happy hour trivia, toasts and quotes. A fun read from start to finish. Excerpts on www.cocktailhourstories.com
More on Isstories:
- Senator Romney’s 1840’s America
- On MondayShire plc (SHPG) stock price settles at $134.67 with movement of 1.11%
- To Know about Technical Analysis of Select Income REIT (SIR) and Clearwater Paper Corporation (CLW) Whether Shares are moving up or down
- On Wednesday Eros International Plc (EROS) stock price settles at $13.15 with movement of -0.75%
- SMA Telling Trends to Investors through Its Technical Levels of Pennsylvania Real Estate Investment Trust (PEI) and MiMedx Group, Inc. (MDXG)
Beverley suggests the Top Ten who should read and contribute their stories is anyone who:
- knows the real story is getting through life amused and unscathed.
- has ever enjoyed someone elses life story in a winery, bar, lounge, or pub.
- needs to pilfer someone elses life story to appear more interesting.
- has ever tried and failed (or won) at anything interesting,
- is addicted to talk shows, and thinks that he (or she) could be a better host.
- eagerly followed the Clinton, Weinstein, Lauer, etc., womanizing sagas.
- believes the governments various stimulus and bail-out fiascos were, well, fiascos.
- is a prison inmate or mental patient who has lost game room or tv privileges.
- believes that wine drinkers are very attractive as they sniff, slosh, and taste wines.
- wants to use this book as a drink coaster that does much more than coast.
Readers can submit their own lifes stories to www.cocktailhourstories.com for future editions.
Contact: Beverley Bryann 1.855.575. Book: Beverley@Cocktailhourstories.com
The Best Cocktail Hour Stories
13500 Noel Road, Suite 139
This Press Release was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.