(Isstories Editorial):- New York, Aug 23, 2018 (Issuewire.com) – Pay Only for the Music You Want While Rewarding Artists and Labels You Love
Humbolt, the ethical choice in music streaming, is now available in the iOS and Android app stores. This a la carte service provides a platform for independent artists and labels while allowing music lovers everywhere to discover and support great music from around the world.
For as little as $2.99 a month, fans can subscribe to their favorite band, artist, or label and immediately unlock the labels entire catalog, providing a curated experience. Additionally, The lions share of the subscription fee goes to support independent artists and labels which is the complete opposite of any streaming service on the market today.
More on Isstories:
- Kolkata’s most dependable private detective agency! – Adriot Analytical Agencies Pvt. Ltd.
- To Know about Technical Analysis of Gentex Corporation (GNTX) and Adaptimmune Therapeutics plc (ADAP) Whether Shares are moving up or down
- Yogacharya Amit Dev Meets Chief Minister Haryana
- Do You Know Technical Levels of C&J Energy Services, Inc. (CJ) and Luxoft Holding, Inc. (LXFT)
- Ryan Martin to Lead Investigative Research – Business Intelligence for Renaissance Associates
David OBrien, founder, and CEO says, As a former musician, I wanted to create Humbolt in order to bring great and unique music to the masses while also supporting the indie music industry in a sustainable way. We believe that, in this new streaming economy, every artist and label should benefit directly from their fans.
Aside from being a former musician and accomplished New York City tech industry veteran, OBrien, husband, and father of two, is also a brain cancer survivor. That he is not a typical Silicon Valley startup founder appeals to his current band of partnerships. Over 20 labels and counting, including Bloodshot Records, Omnian Music Group, and many more, have signed on for the new service. And more are on the way.
Humbolt is a streaming music platform for independent artists and labels based in Harlem, New York City. Its available on iOS, Android in the USA, United Kingdom, Canada, and France.
This Press Release was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.