(Isstories Editorial):- Phoenix, Aug 12, 2018 (Issuewire.com) – Science fiction and time travel fans will soon have something new to enjoy. “How to Build a Time Machine” is a marvelous book being funded on the Kickstarter crowdfunding website.
This book provides an enormous amount of intriguing information about time travel, self-resolving temporal causality, artificial and anti-gravity, an alien civilization called the Luyteni, fusion power generation, and detailed instructions on how to build a time machine.
Unlike many similar books, How to Build a Time Machine explores the subject from a true physics perspective, dealing with such topics as particle physics, stabilized singularities, gravimetric fields, and light-spectrum communication across the vastness of space.
More on Isstories:
- Senator Romney’s 1840’s America
- Benefit Bash comes to Islington
- SMA of Iconix Brand Group, Inc. (ICON) and Social Reality, Inc. (SRAX) can highlight areas of potential support or resistance
- Sizzling Mover to Target: InspireMD, Inc. (NSPR) stock price settles at $2.67 with movement of 4.71%
- Notable Stocks Activities: Halozyme Therapeutics, Inc. (HALO) and IHS Markit Ltd. (INFO)
The book is written from the perspective of two small New York publishers who are contacted by one John J. Clifton, a “temporal specialist” from the year 2151. In addition to first-person interviews, Clifton provides future historical data files, as well as participates in a technical interview with a physicist and a mathematician.
Readers who enjoy true science fiction and contemplating the possibility of time travel will enjoy this work immensely.
T E Willis Publishing
Phoenix, AZ (USA)
This Press Release was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.