(Isstories Editorial):- Phoenix, Aug 12, 2018 (Issuewire.com) – Science fiction and time travel fans will soon have something new to enjoy. “How to Build a Time Machine” is a marvelous book being funded on the Kickstarter crowdfunding website.
This book provides an enormous amount of intriguing information about time travel, self-resolving temporal causality, artificial and anti-gravity, an alien civilization called the Luyteni, fusion power generation, and detailed instructions on how to build a time machine.
Unlike many similar books, How to Build a Time Machine explores the subject from a true physics perspective, dealing with such topics as particle physics, stabilized singularities, gravimetric fields, and light-spectrum communication across the vastness of space.
More on Isstories:
- Focus on Technical Indicators of VMware, Inc. (VMW) and Cousins Properties Incorporated (CUZ)
- Notable Stocks Activities: Sandstorm Gold Ltd. (SAND) and GoPro, Inc. (GPRO)
- 0100 Conference Berlin to hold in September
- An Important Technical Analysis of Alphabet Inc. (GOOGL) and RadNet, Inc. (RDNT)
- To Know about Technical Analysis of GrubHub Inc. (GRUB) and QEP Resources, Inc. (QEP) Whether Shares are moving up or down
The book is written from the perspective of two small New York publishers who are contacted by one John J. Clifton, a “temporal specialist” from the year 2151. In addition to first-person interviews, Clifton provides future historical data files, as well as participates in a technical interview with a physicist and a mathematician.
Readers who enjoy true science fiction and contemplating the possibility of time travel will enjoy this work immensely.
T E Willis Publishing
Phoenix, AZ (USA)
This Press Release was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.