(Isstories Editorial):- London, Aug 10, 2018 (Issuewire.com) – 2.5 billion single-use, non-recyclable coffee cups are used in the UK every year with over a 100 billion single-use, non-recyclable coffee cups used in the world every year. With only 1% of coffee cups recycled we felt it was high time something was done about it by committing to MyEcoCup you are not only helping to reduce the billions of single-use coffee cups that end up in a landfill but are doing so in an eco-friendly, sustainable way. Our reusable cups are made from renewable bamboo fiber, our lids and sleeves are reusable and our packaging is recyclable and minimalistic.
New dad and London resident Joe Garner is passionate about the environment and committed to reducing single-use cups in the UK. A coffee lover (white americano, skimmed milk) who is always on-the-go, Joe simply couldnt deny the need for reusable and sustainable cups. Not being able to recycle his single-use cups, Joe was determined to do more. MyEcoCup was born out of Joes desire to reduce his carbon footprint, while providing people with an eco-friendly and sustainable option for their hot or cold beverages. Coffee drinkers like Joe can consume in pride knowing that MyEcoCup will reduce waste and safeguard a better future for our planet and the next generations.
Check out our website at www.myeco.co or head over to Amazon and type in “myecocup” to have a look at our product in detail. Are you ready to join teh battle against single use?
More on Isstories:
- Traders Observing Stock::Ocular Therapeutix, Inc. (OCUL) stock price ends at $6.24 with performance of -1.42% on volume of 297960 shares
- Keep an eye on Price Trends: Paycom Software, Inc. (PAYC) stock price settles at $104.32 with movement of 1.77%
- Focus on Technical Indicators of Acuity Brands, Inc. (AYI) and Briggs & Stratton Corporation (BGG)
- Shares of First Bancorp (FBP) and Alta Mesa Resources, Inc. (AMR) Angled Up? Down? Or moving sideways to SMA
- Focus on Technical Indicators of CorMedix, Inc. (CRMD) and Intel Corporation (INTC)
This Press Release was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.