(Isstories Editorial):- Flint, Aug 6, 2018 (Issuewire.com) – Tony Orion New video Trappin Aint Dead produced by Interscope/SoSay International Recording artist Tito 6 is now blowing up all around Michigan and getting the notoriety that it deserves in the mid west as the long awaited album titled Carthart & Cardi’s is scheduled to be released November 2018. The album features Detroits own Drew Parks & Flints own Chuck Berry & Greg Joslin AKA Kush Is My Cologne. The album has been branded and formulated by TITO 6 engineered by platimpnum producer Bernard Terry to give hip hop heads something special that they haven’t heard in a very long time come out of the Midwest.
The new single Trappin Aint dead is available on all music platforms such as Spotify & Tidal. Be sure to check out Tony Orions new music & upcoming events as he becomes buzz worthy in the Detroit music scene.
Check out his video on YouTube
More on Isstories:
- SMA Telling Trends to Investors through Its Technical Levels of Republic Services, Inc. (RSG) and Nuance Communications, Inc. (NUAN)
- Chevron Corporation (CVX) stock price ends at $116.79 with performance of -0.37% on volume of 6877032 shares
- Have a look at Price Moves: Ryder System, Inc. (R) stock price concludes at $72.74 with move of -0.52%
- Shares of KBR, Inc. (KBR) and SandRidge Energy, Inc. (SD) Angled Up? Down? Or moving sideways to SMA
- An Important Technical Analysis of Agnico Eagle Mines Limited (AEM) and Fifth Third Bancorp (FITB)
Flint, United States
This Press Release was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.