(Isstories Editorial):- Portland, Aug 2, 2018 (Issuewire.com) – Clipper Oil has announced a new collaboration with Jubitz Fleet Services to expand their physical bunker supply operations in Oregon and Washington.
The product grade available will be Ultra Low Sulfur MGO (meeting ISO 8217:2010 DMA specifications) delivered by truck.
Trucking will be provided through Clipper Oil’s newly announced partnership with Jubitz Fleet Services, a leading provider in the region for over 65 years.
More on Isstories:
- Stocks Highlights: Vonage Holdings Corp. (VG) and Alcoa Corporation (AA)
- Summary of Price Movements: Liberty Ventures (LVNTA) stock price completes at $53.61 with closing change of 2.47%
- SMA Telling Trends to Investors through Its Technical Levels of NRG Energy, Inc. (NRG) and Bravo Brio Restaurant Group, Inc. (BBRG)
- Investors Need to Know Technical Analysis of Planet Fitness, Inc. (PLNT) and LKQ Corporation (LKQ) ?
- SMA of Delek US Holdings, Inc. (DK) and Bristow Group Inc. (BRS) May highlight zone of potential support or resistance
In addition to LSMGO by truck, Clipper Oil will also offer the full line of Chevron marine lubricant oils.
“Were very excited to partner with a great company like Jubitz, said Kevin Alameda, Vice President at Clipper Oil. “Clipper Oil and Jubitz are both family owned, customer-focused organizations. With our experienced staff and combined resources, well be able to provide additional supply options and competitively priced bunkers to the Pacific Northwest maritime community.
Deliveries will be available at all truck accessible terminals and berth locations in the following ports:
Oregon: Astoria, Newport & Portland
Washington: Aberdeen, Kalama, Longview, Vancouver & Westport
Established in 1985, Clipper Oil is a worldwide supplier of marine fuels and lubricant oils, specializing in supplying vessels throughout the Pacific Ocean. The San Diego, California based company maintains offices in the USA, Singapore and throughout the Pacific Islands.
For further information, inquiries and quote requests, please contact Eric Shahtaji as follows:
Sales & Business Development Manager – Americas
Skype ID: eric.clipperoil
This Press Release was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.