(Isstories Editorial):- London, Jul 25, 2018 (Issuewire.com) – Google has now released Chrome 68 and a major part of the new update is focusing on marking pages that are not using HTTPS URLs as not secure. From today, web users will notice Chrome marking HTTP websites as not secure. To some, this has come as a surprise but not too many as Google has actually been informing people about this change for 6 months.
A leading internet marketing company, RS digital, also posted information regarding this update back in February: https://www.rsdigital.co.uk/secure-summer-google-mark-non-https-sites-not-secure/
Chrome, the most popular internet browser, is now labeling all HTTP URLs as Not Secure instead of using the small i that they used to use. It is now clearer to users when websites are not secure, allowing web users to feel safer when entering personal data online, which is, of course, amazing for all.
More on Isstories:
- SMA of Lincoln National Corporation (LNC) and GGP Inc. (GGP) May highlight zone of potential support or resistance
- To Know about Technical Analysis of Tandem Diabetes Care, Inc. (TNDM) and Envision Healthcare Corporation (EVHC) Whether Shares are moving up or down
- SMA Telling Trends to Investors through Its Technical Levels of The Chemours Company (CC) and RXi Pharmaceuticals Corporation (RXII)
- Have a look at Price Moves: Fiserv, Inc. (FISV) stock price concludes at $144.93 with move of 0.66%
- SMA of Tenet Healthcare Corporation (THC) and ICICI Bank Limited (IBN) can highlight areas of potential support or resistance
Website owners that have not yet moved their sites to HTTPS are being urged to contact RS Digital ASAP. RS Digital is available to assist in migration to HTTPS, now offering this service as a standalone service alongside their other services which include SEO, PPC, and social media marketing.
Even websites that do not ask for payment information, logins or any other private information, are being urged to move to HTTPS.
A spokesperson and representative from RS Digital were incredibly eager to comment saying, Here at RS Digital we have already assisted many companies in moving to HTTPS and are here to continue helping as many as possible. If anyone has any questions regarding this new update or would like to speak with a member of our team about migrating your website from HTTP to HTTPS, they can simply call 01282 452096 today. Our team is waiting to help.
About RS Digital
RS Digital is a leading marketing agency offering their services to the entire UK. Some of the companys most popular services include SEO, PPC and social media marketing, all available for businesses of all sizes within all industries. For full details regarding RS Digital and their online marketing services, do not hesitate to visit their website today.
15A & 15B Bridgewater House, Surrey Rd, Barrowford, Lancs, BB9 7TZ, United Kingdom
This Press Release was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.