(Isstories Editorial):- Berlin, Jul 25, 2018 (Issuewire.com) – 0100 Conference Berlin 2018 is an exclusive Venture Capital event that brings together industry leaders in Growth and Corporate Venture Capital. The 0100 Conference Berlin is scheduled to take place on September 19th, 2018 at the Maritim Hotel Berlin.
Germany is emerging as one of the leading startup destinations in Europe, and the organizers of 0100 Conference have thought it wise to partner with the German Private Equity and Venture Capital Association (BVK) to bring their Venture Capital focused event to Germany. The organizers have been putting Venture Capital and Private Equity events together for four years, with successful conferences in Dublin, Luxembourg, Vienna, Copenhagen, Prague and Bratislava.
The conference will be attended by more than 250 industry leaders, including fund managers, sovereign wealth funds, family offices and pension funds. This provides a community of high profile decision makers in VC, the sharing of deep industry knowledge and trends, valuable networking opportunities.
More on Isstories:
- An Important Technical Analysis of General Dynamics Corporation (GD) and Conduent Incorporated (CNDT)
- Shares of II-VI Incorporated (IIVI) and The Estee Lauder Companies Inc. (EL) Angled Up? Down? Or moving sideways to SMA
- Stocs within Traders Limelight:Analog Devices, Inc. (ADI) and Vericel Corporation (VCEL)
- Review of Price Trends: Cision Ltd. (CISN) stock price concludes at $12.45 with move of 0.24%
- SMA of Murphy Oil Corporation (MUR) and Edison International (EIX) can highlight areas of potential support or resistance
Some of the confirmed speakers at the event are listed as follows:
- Itxaso del Palacio, Partner at M12 I Microsoft’s Venture Fund
- François Auque, General Partner at Airbus Ventures
- Karen Stafford, Regional Director at Intel Capital
- Jon Koplin, Director at Cisco Investments
- Yann Kandelman, Head of Investment at Orange Digital Ventures
- Martin S. Hauge, Chairman of the board at Frog Capital
- Michiel Kotting, General Partner of Northzone
- Imran Akram, Managing Partner at AXA Venture Partners
- Christian Nagel, Partner & Co-Founder at Earlybird
- Nenad Marovac, Managing Partner and CEO of DN Capital
- Tanja Emmerling, Senior Investment Manager at High-Tech Gründerfonds
- Cédric Köhler, Managing Partner at Creathor Ventures
- Simon Schmincke, Partner at Creandum
Registered attendees have access to the attendee list to allow them to plan effectively for the meetings. There will also be a VIP dinner strictly for speakers and sponsors one night before the event, offering a great opportunity for networking in an informal atmosphere.
Tickets are available here –
For ticket issuing please contact directly firstname.lastname@example.org
Early Bird tickets are available until 17th August. Members of any of the partnering associations are also entitled to a discount on tickets.
More information about the conference can be found on the website.
0100 Conference Berlin
+421 910 501 000
This Press Release was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.