(Isstories Editorial):- Holiday, Jul 22, 2018 (Issuewire.com) – BrashMonkey LLC is pleased to announce that pre-order for Spriter 2, their 2D animation tool for game creators, is now available.
A driving goal in the development of Spriter 2 is to enable creators to achieve a level of rich, natural, and expressive form and movement, rarely seen outside of hand-drawn animation, all in a uniquely fun interface which drastically speeds up the animation process.
More on Isstories:
- Check out Technical Levels of Leggett & Platt, Incorporated (LEG) and Daxor Corporation (DXR)
- Investors Need to Know Technical Analysis of CenterState Bank Corporation (CSFL) and CommScope Holding Company, Inc. (COMM) ?
- Shares of Micron Technology, Inc. (MU) and Weight Watchers International, Inc. (WTW) Angled Up? Down? Or moving sideways to SMA
- Investors Need to Know Technical Analysis of NIC Inc. (EGOV) and BMC Stock Holdings, Inc. (BMCH) ?
- French Fashion Trend-Forecaster, Promostyl Expands Operations in India
Spriter 2 will offer many forms of mesh deformation, curve based and bone based hierarchies and animations, and a large array of video game specific functionality such as animated collision polygons, spawning points, advanced stackable character maps, and several features yet to be revealed.
To celebrate this pre-order milestone, BrashMonkey is running a sale of 35 percent off any purchase until August 3rd when you use coupon code: SPRITER 2 in their online store.
As an added bonus, anyone who pre-orders Spriter 2 during this sale will also receive the full version of Spriter Pro (the current version of Spriter) immediately, free of charge, and will be granted private beta access to Spriter 2 sometime in 2018.
You can visit https://www.spriter2.com to learn more and subscribe for further updates.
Or visit https://brashmonkey.com to see their full range of products and access their forums.
This Press Release was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.