(Isstories Editorial):- Melbourne, Jul 18, 2018 (Issuewire.com) – We recently tested the waters on the much talked about Mushroom Racing last weekend in Melbourne, as huge fans of Mario Kart we were extremely excited for the day ahead and let us tell you, the event did not disappoint.
We met our secret bus at Flinders Street Station and after a 35-minute journey (and sing-song) we arrived at Les Mans Go Kart track where we were met by our host and MC who was dressed in full army attire….yep! We got dressed in our costumes (I was Wario and my friend Bowser) and then had to perform various tasks to win stars that attributed to prizes such as free food and drinks – boo ye!
After 30 minutes of dancing, human pyramids and the like we then headed to the race track that was awesome. The team at Mushroom Racing clearly had invested time and money into this with cool question mark boxes, stenciled tiles on the track and a heap of mushrooms – not to mention on the old painted bus! The race was fun – we managed 20 laps (as promised) and I came third -yeee!
More on Isstories:
- Focus on Technical Indicators of Centene Corporation (CNC) and Colony NorthStar, Inc. (CLNS)
- Traders Observing Stock::IDEXX Laboratories, Inc. (IDXX) stock price ends at $203.58 with performance of -0.46% on volume of 422149 shares
- SMART Global Holdings, Inc. (SGH) stock price ends at $39.82 with performance of 2.58% on volume of 368131 shares
- Traders Observing Stock::LivaNova PLC (LIVN) stock price ends at $88.38 with performance of 1.08% on volume of 312858 shares
- More Students Drop Out of School Every Day Than do Graduate HAYET AFRICA is One Such Teen
Afterward, we played some laser tag before hopping the bus back to Flinders Street. All in all, this was an awesome day out and we’d give Mushroom Racing a solid 8.5/10!
The Daily Media
This Press Release was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.