(Isstories Editorial):- Delray Beach, Jul 9, 2018 (Issuewire.com) – GFA International, Inc. is pleased to announce that Board Certified Industrial Hygienist Steve Eagels, MA, CIH, CSP (Ret.) is now part of the companys esteemed group of industry professionals.
Mr. Eagels brings over 40 years of experience in the health and safety field working for both private industry and government, as a safety engineer, industrial hygienist, radiation safety officer, and biosafety officer. He has a Masters Degree in Occupational Safety and Health, and is a Board Certified Industrial Hygienist and Board Certified Safety Professional (Ret).
Steve joins GFA as Senior Consultant bringing experience and technical skills to help ensure GFAs continued growth and success with the newly formed Environmental Health and Safety (EHS) Division. In his new role, Steve will be providing expert consulting services to clients across Florida and will help GFA expand its healthcare and building sciences practice areas.
More on Isstories:
- Summary of Price Movements: XL Group Ltd (XL) stock price completes at $55.56 with closing change of -0.20%
- Traders Focused Stock: Lexington Realty Trust (LXP) and CoreSite Realty Corporation (COR)
- Summary of Price Movements: Fiat Chrysler Automobiles N.V. (FCAU) and CIT Group Inc. (CIT)
- To Know about Technical Analysis of Denison Mines Corp. (DNN) and WidePoint Corporation (WYY) Whether Shares are moving up or down
- SMA of Cosan Limited (CZZ) and Flex Ltd. (FLEX) May highlight zone of potential support or resistance
“Steves extensive experience in industrial hygiene and health and safety will make him a valuable addition to the GFA EHS team. Steve will provide a high level of technical consulting expected by GFAs new and existing clients. We are looking forward to the continued growth and success of this division and the value it offers to our clients. said Frank Frione, CEO of GFA International, Inc.
GFA International, Inc.
1215 Wallace Drive
This Press Release was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.