(Isstories Editorial):- Stockholm, Jul 6, 2018 (Issuewire.com) – Ghanaian-Swedish & American music producer, Elvis Darko has a book coming out next year.
Elvis’s cousin Nanna Blondell, Swedish, actess and director told African press that Elvis’s “How I became a billionaire” is scheduled for January.
Elvis Darko aka Bettafella born on, 11th May, 1986, in Bomaa of the Brong-Ahafo Region in Ghana is a Ghanaian-Swedish, accomplished entrepreneur, investor and music executive.
More on Isstories:
- Have a look at Price Moves: WageWorks, Inc. (WAGE) stock price concludes at $45.60 with move of -1.94%
- New Film Noir Feature Released On Blu-Ray In Black and White and Color
- InVivo Therapeutics Holdings Corp. (NVIV) stock price ends at $0.52 with performance of 4.20% on volume of 548697 shares
- GERmanikure introduces Self-Sharpening Scissors
- Keep an eye on Price Trends: Zillow Group, Inc. (ZG) stock price settles at $51.21 with movement of 4.25%
He is passionate about music and its role in the society and our lives. He hassponsored, invested and produced some of the finest Afro-beats tracks in Ghana and Africa and has alre…ady enjoyed enormous success in the world with Azonto and Afro-pop.
He has worked with artists such as Sarkodie, Beyonce, Jay Z, Rihanna, Nas, Kanye West, Madonna, Kelly Rowland, Will Smith and Puff Daddy and many more.
Sean “Puff Daddy” Combs, says Betafella is one of the best investors in the world.
He was inspirational in the creation of Jay-Z’s TIDAL.
He is also a great researcher who has carried out few researches with Microsoft founder Bill Gates, Warren Buffett, President Barack Obama, Michelle Obama, and the Swedish Royal family.
Dons Entertainment, Ghana
0023324 340 3061
This Press Release was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.