(Isstories Editorial):- Hong Kong, Jun 28, 2018 (Issuewire.com) – TBL Corp LTD is looking to change the lottery industry, as it launches the first of its kind cryptocurrency lottery and gambling platform based on EOS.TBL has announced the launch of platform that has been predicted to be the standard of the world Game and Lottery platform.
The gambling industry has often been plagued with stories of fixing and manipulation, especially with news floating around that companies influence the outcomes of games in their favor. TBLCorp LTD is consequently making lottery and gambling service as transparent as possible, using the popular blockchain technology.
The blockchain-based platform is designed to make manipulation impossible, providing clear information about all purchased tickets, lottery numbers, and winners. Tombola basically provides fair fun in a remarkably affordable way, as users are not required to pay fees as the platform is EOS-based.
More on Isstories:
- SMA of Church & Dwight Co., Inc. (CHD) and F.N.B. Corporation (FNB) can highlight areas of potential support or resistance
- Top Trending Stock within Traders Spotlight: Banco Bradesco S.A. (BBD) stock price ends at $12.03 with performance of 0.75% on volume of 11095878 shares
- An Important Technical Analysis of Alphabet Inc. (GOOGL) and RadNet, Inc. (RDNT)
- TRIBD – A New TravelTech Venture
- SMA of TOTAL S.A. (TOT) and Broadcom Limited (AVGO) can highlight areas of potential support or resistance
Tombola will be creating a hash value with seeds that are randomly generated in the EOS chain and with seeds in the player.The platform also ensures quick reward coins and free Gas fee.Some of the games inside Tombola include Black and White, Turtle Chase, Dice3, and 5/20 Speed Lotto.
Website : https://www.tombola.io/
TBL is also doing an initial coin offering for the Tombola token, with the token sale scheduled to commence in the 3rd quarter of 2018. TBL has also partnered with heavyweights in the digital currency space with the likes of PAYBLE and COINX among the exclusive partners that have supported the project during the development process.
More information about Tombola and the immense benefits and features of the project can be found on the website.
This Press Release was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.