(Isstories Editorial):- Palm Coast, Jun 28, 2018 (Issuewire.com) – With GERmanikures new FINOX22 scissors line, sending scissors out for sharpening has become obsolete. The new self-sharpening scissors combine all the qualities of the companys standard world-class, stainless steel, ergonomic scissors with a two-tone coating of rich black titanium aluminium nitride, which is bonded fully to one half of the scissor to protect the sharpened edge. This coating hones the opposite stainless edge to razor sharpness each time the tool is opened and closed to extend the already long lifespan of the scissors. These heirloom quality scissors will last beyond your lifetime.
This is a very exciting new line for GERmanikure, says the companys CEO, Robert Surprise. Our team is always searching for new ways to meld the old world, traditional Solingen production with advances in technology. We demand longevity for our tools, and with the FINOX22 line we can further exceed already long product lifespans.
The FINOX22 line offers an assortment of classic, best-selling blade shapes and adds a new moustache scissor blade shape to the lineup. Discounts to already low pricing are available to professionals and students through our website, with the full scissor line available at Amazon and select retailers worldwide beginning June 2018.
More on Isstories:
- On Monday QEP Resources, Inc. (QEP) stock price settles at $9.49 with movement of 2.04%
- Investors Need To Know Trends About Brown-Forman Corporation (BF-B) and STMicroelectronics N.V. (STM)
- Check out Technical Levels of Gaming and Leisure Properties, Inc. (GLPI) and Biocept, Inc. (BIOC)
- Websites to Phone Support: Survey Uncovers Secrets To Making Brands Look Bigger
- Keep an eye on Price Trends: PTC Inc. (PTC) stock price settles at $77.22 with movement of 2.55%
GERmanikure is a family owned company, which defines its success through quality, ethics, accountability, and affordability. The company believes in an ethical production of goods, produced without child labour, obsolescence, pollution and waste. All GERmanikure products are made to last forever and will not clog landfills, with minimal packaging and no plastic. For more information, visit www.germanikure.com.
This Press Release was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.