(Isstories Editorial):- San Francisco, Jun 27, 2018 (Issuewire.com) – The mobile messenger app ‘BeeChat’, based on blockchain technology, will officially enter the Korean market on 30th June.
China-based BeeChat is the first blockchain-based messenger app that also provides cryptocurrency distribution channels and other functions for the fast-growing industry. Built on QTUM, a decentralized blockchain application platform developed by Singapore-based QTUM Foundation, it has attracted 10 million registered users since its launch in October 2017.
BeeChat, whose nickname is Little WeChat, offers chat functions that can facilitate up to 30,000 people in a single group, audio messaging and video call services. It also runs a media platform. Available in 30 languages, a digital wallet is integrated so that users can easily store, receive and send 12 major digital currencies in real time to other users.
More on Isstories:
- An Important Technical Analysis of State Street Corporation (STT) and Arena Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (ARNA)
- Keep an eye on Price Trends: Hortonworks, Inc. (HDP) stock price settles at $18.95 with movement of 1.17%
- Summary of Price Movements: T-Mobile US, Inc. (TMUS) stock price completes at $64.55 with closing change of -1.07%
- To Know about Technical Analysis of South Jersey Industries, Inc. (SJI) and SJW Group (SJW) Whether Shares are moving up or down
- Traders Observing Stock::ConforMIS, Inc. (CFMS) stock price ends at $1.35 with performance of -4.26% on volume of 440061 shares
It also has a blockchain-based gaming platform CryptoPuppies, which is an interactive game where users can collect, adopt, breed and trade virtual puppies over a blockchain network via smart contracts. Part of CryptoPuppies aim is to help new users familiarize with the workings of blockchain and smart contract transactions.
For industry leaders, Beechat offers initial coin offerings and airdrops to connect with fan bases, while for developers, it provides services such as third-party developer tools, data tracking and analytics among others.
Many of the underlying services offered are based on blockchain technology, such as the ones used to map interrelationships and social connections between users, the company said.
BeeChat, which recently launched a Korean version, will hold an official launch event in Seoul on June 30, 2018.
Beechat, registered in China, is a blockchain-based messenger and cryptocurrency community. The messenger serves to facilitate the exchange of information between people who are looking for and exchange cryptocurrencies.
This Press Release was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.