(Isstories Editorial):- New York, Jun 26, 2018 (Issuewire.com) – Promostyl deciphers the latest and most relevant lifestyle and design currents and anticipates the trends across design, fashion, consumer behavior and marketing to provide clients with a strategic edge in the market place. The company which has already been working with fashion conglomerates like Arvind, Raymond & VIP industries plans to grow its operations in india significantly over the next 5 years.
India is a growing market and we want to be part of this journey. We are looking forward to collaborating with local brands and providing them with global insights to elevate their marketing and design initiatives, states Reece Mitchell International Marketing Manager of Promostyl who is capitalizing on the need for their services in the Indian market. Promostyl will host their first event with Fashionablyin on the 5th of July, 2018 in Mumbai at French bistro Slink & Bardot, Worli from 6-9pm. A presentation of the latest trends for SS 19 will be followed by an open discussion with an opportunity to meet the team as well as other professionals from the fashion Industry.
These events are a great way for people to interact and understand more about the importance of design, brands in India need help with design, states Tarun Thadani founder of Fashionablyin A global b2b fashion directory and virtual trade show platform. The event will have a specially curated menu by the French chef, Alexis Gielbaum along with drinks that will complement the evening. A limited number of tickets are available on BookMyShow.com & Insider.in for Rs.3500/-
More on Isstories:
- To Know about Technical Analysis of Retail Properties of America, Inc. (RPAI) and ImmunoCellular Therapeutics, Ltd. (IMUC) Whether Shares are moving up or down
- Traders Observing Stock::BeiGene, Ltd. (BGNE) stock price ends at $153.80 with performance of -1.08% on volume of 408287 shares
- Top Trending Stock within Traders Spotlight: Vipshop Holdings Limited (VIPS) stock price ends at $18.46 with performance of 2.67% on volume of 8450240 shares
- Check out Technical Levels of News Corporation (NWSA) and Cisco Systems, Inc. (CSCO)
- SMA of B&G Foods, Inc. (BGS) and Abbott Laboratories (ABT) May highlight zone of potential support or resistance
This Press Release was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.