(Isstories Editorial):- London, Jun 18, 2018 (Issuewire.com) – eReceptionist, specialist providers of virtual receptionist services, has announced the results of a survey undertaken by over 800 individuals across the UK. Targeted at typical British consumers, the questionnaire was designed to help unearth the truth behind what changes small businesses can make to give their brand a more professional and established commercial appeal.
The data gathered from survey respondents highlights five major factors consumers identified as being important to creating a more professional business persona:
- 24/7 Customer Support Functionality
- An Active Social Media Presence
- A Quality Business Website
- An 0800 Business Number
- The Use of a Corporate Address
The Most Important Elements of Building a Professional Business Presence
More on Isstories:
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) stock price ends at $132.63 with performance of -0.87% on volume of 4942046 shares
- Review of Price Trends: KT Corporation (KT) stock price concludes at $13.53 with move of 0.37%
- To Know about Technical Analysis of The Travelers Companies, Inc. (TRV) and The Southern Company (SO) Whether Shares are moving up or down
- Media Advisory: Watertown Mall to host the Watertown All American Blood Drive
- Do You Know Technical Levels of UGI Corporation (UGI) and Methode Electronics, Inc. (MEI)
Results of the survey revealed customers placed certain significance on different professionalism factors. While all aspects listed were judged by British people as being advantageous to creating a business that appeared bigger and more established than your typical SME, some elements held more weight than others:
- 60% of respondents stated that having a business website was crucial to a professional brand image.
- 38% believed a social presence was essential for competing with larger brands.
- 33% identified 24/7 customer support and automated phone answering services as a key part of establishing a bigger and more approachable brand.
eReceptionists goal with its latest survey was to help support the growth of these small enterprises. A larger, more professional presence is critical to success in many industries, including finance, legal and software development. It also helps increase trust and enhances opportunities for consumer engagement. Small businesses seeking to improve their professional appearance are now able to use these results to boost their prospects and grow their brand.
This Press Release was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.