(Isstories Editorial):- Elgin, Jun 11, 2018 (Issuewire.com) – Administer Justice will host Justice ATLAST on June 21st from 6:15 8:15 pm at the Copley Theater in Aurora. The event will focus on the realities of human trafficking in Chicagos suburbs and features Vick Lombardo, Supervisory Special Agent with the FBI, Joe McMahon, Kane County States Attorney, Kimberly Fay, Administer Justice Attorney and other local human trafficking experts. Since 2013, Administer Justice has been engaged in the fight against human trafficking through project ATLAST (Attorneys Targeting Labor And Sex Trafficking). Partnering with other agencies that serve trafficking victims, Administer Justice provides legal assistance to victims of both labor and sex trafficking.
Sponsors of the event include Fona International of Geneva, Kattan, Muchen, Rosenman, LLP of Chicago, Foote, Mielke, Chavez, Oneil, Attorneys at Law of Geneva, Drendel and Jansons Law Group of Batavia, and Mechanical Services Associates Corp. of Crystal Lake. There is no cost to attend this fundraiser but registration is required and seating is limited. To register visit www.administerjustice.org or call 847-844-1100 x232.
Nonprofit Administer Justice, based in Elgin, provides free civil legal assistance, financial literacy counseling, and legal education to low income individuals. The organization serves thousands of low income families each year with the help of hundreds of volunteers including volunteer attorneys and other legal professionals.
More on Isstories:
- Notable Stocks Activities: BlackLine, Inc. (BL) and Sprouts Farmers Market, Inc. (SFM)
- Israel has shot down a Syrian fighter plane close to the Golan Heights
- Summary of Price Movements: Teck Resources Limited (TECK) and GTT Communications, Inc. (GTT)
- Stocs within Traders Limelight:Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. (TTWO) and ProPetro Holding Corp. (PUMP)
- Shares of SemGroup Corporation (SEMG) and LM Funding America, Inc. (LMFA) Angled Up? Down? Or moving sideways to SMA
1750 Grandstand Place, Suite 15
This Press Release was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.