(Isstories Editorial):- Philadelphia, Jun 5, 2018 (Issuewire.com) – Beau Noir Publishing is proud to offer Kimberly Albrittons debut childrens book, Better Than ME!.
Better Than ME! is an aspirational story, of a young man who learns, through heartfelt conversations, to be better than those that came before him. Inspired by the Authors son, Better Than ME!, is a book all little boys can love and grow from.
Better Than ME! is about a young boy who admires the adults in his life and aims to be just like them when he grows up. He becomes confused when he’s told to be “Better Than Me.” This is his journey of understanding why he’s encouraged to be “Better.” ~ Kimberly Albritton.
More on Isstories:
- Your Posture May Be Making You Fat
- Check out Technical Levels of DXC Technology Company (DXC) and JPMorgan Chase & Co. (JPM)
- Investors Trading Alert: Delphi Technologies PLC (DLPH) and Houston American Energy Corp. (HUSA)
- Active Watch-list Mover: Novavax, Inc. (NVAX) stock price settles at $2.15 with movement of 4.37%
- Have a look at Price Moves: Marathon Patent Group, Inc. (MARA) stock price concludes at $2.07 with move of -1.90%
A Rocky Mount, NC native, Author Kimberly Albritton has turned her love for books into a passion for writing. As a professional and creative writer, she has contributed to anthologies, written for magazines and produced a collection of short stories and poems.
Beau Noir Publishing is a Philadelphia based African American Publishing company. Founded in 2017, Beau Noir Publishing was established to develop and promote media that represents and inspires African American Youth. Our mission is to help African Americans Authors develop and publish uplifting and aspirational books for the African American Community.
ENoir Books, a service of Beau Noir Publishing, is a multicultural indie ebook store.
Beau Noir Publishing
1755 N. 13th Street PMB 208 Philadelphia, PA 19122
This Press Release was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.