(Isstories Editorial):- Joliet, May 8, 2018 (Issuewire.com) – The jam-influenced, psychedelic blues-rock 5-piece, Arbor Creek, have released their first full-length album. The news comes coupled with a summer support tour, which kicked off this month.
Arbor Creek made their debut with a 4-song EP titled, Listen. The EP features songs crafted with their influences in mind, which include such classic acts as Led Zeppelin, The Allman Brothers, My Morning Jacket and The Grateful Dead, to name a few.
The end goal on the overall sound was to recreate the energy that we have as a live band, said Alex Ford, bassist for Arbor Creek.
More on Isstories:
- Notable Stocks Activities: Fifth Third Bancorp (FITB) and Shopify Inc. (SHOP)
- Investors Need to Know Technical Analysis of KLA-Tencor Corporation (KLAC) and Molson Coors Brewing Company (TAP) ?
- Urgent Care On Wheels Launches Brand New Tele-Mobile Medical Service in Santa Monica
- To Know about Technical Analysis of Cooper Tire & Rubber Company (CTB) and Radiant Logistics, Inc. (RLGT) Whether Shares are moving up or down
- Shares of Investors Real Estate Trust (IRET) and Eyegate Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (EYEG) Angled Up? Down? Or moving sideways to SMA
Their debut, the self-titled full-length album features a heavier focus on their more psychedelic side. Longtime friend and engineering student at the University of Saint Francis, Matthew Morgan, engineered, mixed, and co-produced the album with the band. They had a very specific sound that they wanted to achieve on the album, which was achieved with the help of Abbey Road Studios (The Beatles, Pink Floyd, The Hollies), who mastered the album in London, U.K.
For more information about Arbor Creek and their full tour schedule, visit https://www.arborcreek.com. Listen to the full album on their Bandcamp page or connect with Arbor Creek on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
Bread and Circuses Inc.
Office: (407) 531-8208
668 N. Orlando Ave. Suite 1009A
This Press Release was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.