(Isstories Editorial):- Toronto, May 8, 2018 (Issuewire.com) – Contrax VMS, one of the fastest growing Workforce Solutions providers in North America announced today that Kim Anderson has joined the organization as its new Chief Executive Officer to lead the company through its next phase of growth and into the future.
Kim comes with 25+ years experience in leading strategy, teams and projects in areas that includesContingent Workforce services, Procurement of SOW and eProcurement, with global responsibility; managing billions of dollars of spend.
Taking Contrax to a new level is a challenge that I am thrilled for and ready to embrace. Over the past 5 years, I have watched Wayne grow this company and have been extremely impressed with the first class capability and service it affords its clients. Contrax is a one of a kind company, providing a suite of services that is unique in this industry and I am honoredto lead it into the future Said CEO Kim Anderson
More on Isstories:
- To Know about Technical Analysis of AMC Entertainment Holdings, Inc. (AMC) and Antero Resources Corporation (AR) Whether Shares are moving up or down
- SMA Telling Trends to Investors through Its Technical Levels of Petroleo Brasileiro S.A. – Petrobras (PBR-A) and Concho Resources Inc. (CXO)
- Summary of Price Movements: Vectrus, Inc. (VEC) stock price completes at $33.62 with closing change of -9.01%
- Sizzling Mover to Target: Karyopharm Therapeutics Inc. (KPTI) stock price settles at $16.81 with movement of -1.18%
- Investors Need to Know Technical Analysis of Brookfield Asset Management Inc. (BAM) and Leucadia National Corporation (LUK) ?
Since its inception in 2012, Contrax has propelled itself to be a Workforce Solutions market leader helping companies prepare for the future of work. Having doubled year over year in every one of its 5 years, backboned by its philosophy of unrivalled knowledge and amazing service.
Current CEO and Co-Founder Wayne Burgess, who will now focus on leading existing client management and new client delivery, said:
This is such an exciting time for Contrax. We have grown to a point where the vision and leadership of Kim will vault us into a new stratosphere. I am so excited to hand over the reigns to Kim who is so well respected in our industry and so very accomplished.
Founded in 2012 and headquartered in Toronto, Canada. Contrax providesunrivalled knowledge and service across a wide range of workforce solutions. Contrax focuses on helping its clients navigate and access talent across a constantly changing, complex and fragmented workforce supply reality.
For more information on Contrax contact: www.contraxvms.com
This Press Release was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.