(Isstories Editorial):- Shawnee, May 4, 2018 (Issuewire.com) – The Grand Casino Hotel and Resort presents “Play It Loud” an original music series hosted by award-winning independent filmmaker Adam Hampton.
The series explores Oklahoma’s vibrant music scene with an eclectic lineup of the state’s rising artists and musicians. From his hometown of Dale, Oklahoma, Adam and the Outsiders Productions team travel the state and connect with these artists in search of the unique voices and stories that build on the foundations of Oklahoma’s rich musical heritage.
Episode one – Adam catches up with Oklahoma roots rocker TJ Mayes in the new location of the iconic Trolley Stop Record Shop near downtown OKC. A blast from the past with his own personal twist, TJ brings back the sounds of the 50s with modern appeal and style to match. Catch his performance of the title track from the album “Dig It Up live from the Grand Event Center Stage.
More on Isstories:
- Active Watch-list Mover: CVS Health Corporation (CVS) stock price settles at $69.01 with movement of -0.38%
- Stocks in Concentration: W.W. Grainger, Inc. (GWW) and Exact Sciences Corporation (EXAS)
- To Know about Technical Analysis of Henry Schein, Inc. (HSIC) and Encana Corporation (ECA) Whether Shares are moving up or down
- Keep an eye on Price Trends: Immersion Corporation (IMMR) stock price settles at $11.80 with movement of 1.11%
- Take a look at Price Fluctuations: Harmonic Inc. (HLIT) stock price ends at $3.60 with performance of 4.35% on volume of 910848 shares
Watch episode one now @ www.playitloudshow.com
Grand Casino Hotel and Resort
777 Grand Casino Blvd
This Press Release was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.