(Isstories Editorial):- Los Angeles, Jun 12, 2018 (Issuewire.com) – Innovation focused product development brand Human Things launches GENKI today on Kick starterthe first USB-C Bluetooth transmitter that finally brings Bluetooth audio technology to everyones favorite on-the-go console, the Nintendo Switch. Combining the latest Bluetooth 5.0 technology and Qualcomms aptX Low Latency codec, GENKI is compatible with all Bluetooth headphones and speakers today and tomorrow with minimal delay. It even connects to two headphones simultaneously allowing you to share the fun. Without needing a separate charge, GENKI integrates seamlessly into your console with a familiar design, GENKI is the must-have Nintendo Switch accessory.
Eddie Tsai, CEO and co-founder of Human Things, We thought wireless headphones had become the norm, so we were really surprised that the Nintendo Switch was still very much in the cable era. I love the console but having to pack a second pair of cheaper wired headphones became a pain in my daily commute. GENKI was designed to be the simple solution to everyones Nintendo Switch Bluetooth audio frustrations.
With its compact and integrated design, GENKI connects to the USB-C port at the base of the Nintendo Switch without getting in the way. Its super light, easy to use and complements the console that youll forget its a separate accessory. With GENKIs multiplayer capabilities, a simple press on the left button lights up to signal a connection to the first paired headphone, and a press on the right button connects a second pair. To not disturb long gaming sessions the lights are set to dim after a set time so you dont have to strain your eyes playing in the dark.
More on Isstories:
- Traders Observing Stock::Lantheus Holdings, Inc. (LNTH) stock price ends at $16.40 with performance of -0.30% on volume of 394237 shares
- Summary of Price Movements: The Brink’s Company (BCO) stock price completes at $70.60 with closing change of -2.22%
- Veteran Construction Executive Launches Project Management Firm
- Stocs within Traders Limelight:New York Community Bancorp, Inc. (NYCB) and Ceragon Networks Ltd. (CRNT)
- On Mondaybluebird bio, Inc. (BLUE) stock price settles at $215.50 with movement of 4.56%
Unlike other workarounds, GENKI is designed for the Nintendo Switch to ensure that it doesnt require a separate power source or USB converters. It consumes a negligible 15 milliwatts, less than 1% of your battery allowing you to play longer than using your built-in speakers alone.As a Nintendo Switch USB audio device, GENKI doesnt deliver power to the console and wont brick or damage your console like some third party docks.Optionally, backers of GENKI can add accessories such as a dock adapter that allows you to use GENKI with the television and a metal stand for tabletopuse.
The GENKI campaign launches on Kick starter on June 14 and will run till July 28 with a funding target of $30,000. Estimated shipping is October 2018.
GENKI features roundup:
- Simple plug-and-play device to bring Bluetooth audio to the Nintendo Switch
- GENKI can be purchased on Kick starter for $39 (Early Bird Price: $35). It will retail for $49.99.
- USB-C designed for the Nintendo Switch so no unsightly converters needed
- Pairs up to 2 headphones simultaneously so you can share the fun on-the-go
- Bluetooth 5.0 makes it compatible with all audio devices today and tomorrow
- Qualcomm aptX Low Latency audio codec for sub 40ms latency
- Connect powerful Bluetooth speakers for rooftop parties and LABO pianos
- Utilizes about 1% of your battery, less than the built-in speaker
- No charging required and doesnt deliver power so no risk of bricking
- Beautiful design complements your Nintendo Switch Joy-cons
- Optional accessories include a dock adapter to play on the television and a portable stand for tabletop mode
About Human Things, Inc:
Human Things was founded in 2017 on the idea that real objects could be special like those found in video games – ones where you open treasure chests filled with enchanted items that imbued your characters with special powers.
We build things with humans in mind. We are Human Things.
For more information about the product, please visit: http://genki.humanthings.co/
This Press Release was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.