(Isstories Editorial):- Visalia, Jun 11, 2018 (Issuewire.com) – Beating cancer is the best thing, and the next best thing is being healthy, fit and energetic enough to launch and a new business. Andrew Lofts has done just that, preparing the Phyto Swiss® Cosmeceuticals brand of skin care products and announcing its launch from the proton treatment center.
I am very excited about this business, as we are disrupting the skin care industry by bringing cosmeceutical performance skin care products to the market. But were making them available at very reasonable prices compared to other high-end cosmeceutical products, said Andrew.
Phyto Swiss® Cosmeceutical products were developed and are marketed by Andrews company, Mindoma Marketing Group. The products were formulated in Switzerland to ensure the highest levels of performance and precision and are made in the USA.
More on Isstories:
- Review of Price Trends: Ctrip.com International, Ltd. (CTRP) stock price concludes at $49.06 with move of 1.45%
- Review of Price Trends: L Brands, Inc. (LB) stock price concludes at $42.15 with move of -0.26%
- On Monday Under Armour, Inc. (UAA) stock price settles at $17.18 with movement of 0.76%
- Have a look at Price Moves: Belmond Ltd. (BEL) stock price concludes at $12.10 with move of 5.68%
- Top Trending Stock within Traders Spotlight: General Electric Company (GE) stock price ends at $15.10 with performance of 1.07% on volume of 70226640 shares
I love the Phyto Swiss products! The best that anti-aging science has to offer at very affordable prices. It doesn’t get any better than that. One of my favorite products is the Lip Enhancer Complex. You can see and feel instant results: hydration, plumpness, and conditioning. It’s my go-to product to share with all my friends, said customer Danielle from San Diego, CA.
Mindoma is also proud of and focused on its social mission to support pediatric cancer research. To that end, they have engaged 13-year-old Bella Volker, a fellow proton treatment patient who has successfully battled and beat a rare form of brain cancer, as their Social Mission Ambassador.
Im done with cancer, but there are a lot of kids who arent, said Bella.
About Mindoma Marketing Group: Mindoma was founded by Andrew Lofts, a beauty industry veteran with over 40 years of experience. The company develops and markets high-performance beauty products and utilizes the online multi-level marketing business model. http://www.phytoswiss.com/about.html
California Protons http://www.californiaprotons.com/
Andrew Lofts, Founder, Mindoma Marketing Group
This Press Release was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.