(Isstories Editorial):- London, Jun 5, 2018 (Issuewire.com) – Never let anyone tell you how to live your life. That was the biggest lesson that teenage entrepreneur Ruben SVGE’s parents taught him growing up and something that he lives by today, as a social media maven, influencer and media marketer. You might not recognize his name right away, but for the YouTube-Obsessed, chances are you’ve run across one of his ever-growing YouTube channels.
Ruben was born in United Kingdom on June 21, 2001 and became very intrigued in the entertainment industry at the very young age of eight. His journey began as an inquisitive 9-year-old with his very own YouTube channel, where he started his acting and influencing career. Also he worked as an actor and director for many short films and commercials in his career, some well known are ‘KSI vs. Weller Live at the Copper Box Arena’ (2018), ‘Daytimers’ (2016) and ‘London Zombie Attack Prank’ (2013), etc… Since then he has had many successes; which has led to him mastering the industry.
He also delved in the fashion and hypebeast industry at the yearly age of fifteen and also known to have met many public figures and various influencers which has led to him learning different things and has kept him going on his journey. In an interview he said “his motivation comes from success and the people who look up to him consistently”.
More on Isstories:
- Focus on Technical Indicators of Inphi Corporation (IPHI) and Engility Holdings, Inc. (EGL)
- Shares of California Resources Corporation (CRC) and Celadon Group, Inc. (CGI) Angled Up? Down? Or moving sideways to SMA
- Shares of Sirius XM Holdings Inc. (SIRI) and Pareteum Corporation (TEUM) Angled Up? Down? Or moving sideways to SMA
- Check out Technical Levels of KBR, Inc. (KBR) and Scripps Networks Interactive, Inc. (SNI)
- Shares of Boardwalk Pipeline Partners, LP (BWP) and BioLine Rx Ltd (BLRX) Angled Up? Down? Or moving sideways to SMA
Ruben is fairly active over the social media. He has a huge number of followers on social networking sites such as Facebook, Twitter as well as Instagram. Please visit
This Press Release was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.