(Isstories Editorial):- Dallas, May 31, 2018 (Issuewire.com) – This a great addition to our product line because the blades start spinning in only 5 mph of wind, which allows customers in low wind areas to have power. Plus, the portability of this product makes it possible to take it camping, fishing, hiking, etc. in remote areas and still have power.
We offer mini wind turbines in USB and 12V outputs, as well as many different mounting types to fit any application including pipe mount, tripod mount, etc. Many of our customers have asked us to provide a longer blade well, now it is available with Three!
The new hub and blades are built with the same professionally engineered features that people have come to expect from Cutting Edge Power. All Cutting Edge Power mini wind turbines are manufactured in the United States at CEP’s Dallas and Houston, TX facilities.
More on Isstories:
- Focus on Technical Indicators of NetScout Systems, Inc. (NTCT) and ParkerVision, Inc. (PRKR)
- On Wednesday MakeMyTrip Limited (MMYT) stock price settles at $36.20 with movement of 0.70%
- Traders Focused Stock: Enbridge Energy Partners, L.P. (EEP) and Microbot Medical Inc. (MBOT)
- Shares of Endocyte, Inc. (ECYT) and Burlington Stores, Inc. (BURL) Angled Up? Down? Or moving sideways to SMA
- Review of Price Trends: Inseego Corp. (INSG) stock price concludes at $2.00 with move of -2.91%
As always, we keep on working to enable anyone to easily use wind and solar power anywhere. Because we consider amazing to be able to utilize clean energy while contributing to the health of our planet!
For more information Visit our website at www.CuttingEdgePower.com
You can contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also go directly to our stores on eBay at https://www.ebay.com/itm/192263520558
Cutting Edge Power
Dallas, TX, US
This Press Release was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.