(Isstories Editorial):- Fremont, May 23, 2018 (Issuewire.com) – Author and Music Director Wayne Siligo to launch From the Teachers Closet and Grab My Arm at Fremont Main Library Saturday, May 26, 2018 at 2:004:00 pm.
Location: 2400 Stevenson Blvd., Fremont, CA 94538 US 510-745-1400
May 15, 2018 Fremont, CA Come enjoy the multiple genre sounds of the Daylight Trio featuring author WayneSiligo as he presents his two new books FROM THE TEACHERS CLOSET and GRAB MY ARM on Saturday, May 26 at 2:00 to 4:00 pm at Fremont Main Library, Stevenson and Paseo Padre Fremont, California 94538. Join us for a fantastic book launch party featuring Wayne Siligo talking and on guitar!
More on Isstories:
- Stocks Highlights: Diebold Nixdorf, Incorporated (DBD) and Brookdale Senior Living Inc. (BKD)
- Investors Need to Know Technical Analysis of Integrated Device Technology, Inc. (IDTI) and Sabra Health Care REIT, Inc. (SBRA) ?
- Notable Stocks Activities: Fortuna Silver Mines Inc. (FSM) and Cboe Global Markets, Inc. (CBOE)
- Tenax Therapeutics, Inc. (TENX) stock price ends at $7.81 with performance of 1.43% on volume of 732156 shares
- SMA of Sarepta Therapeutics, Inc. (SRPT) and Yield10 Bioscience, Inc. (YTEN) can highlight areas of potential support or resistance
The Daybreak Trio, led by Wayne Siligo, will be performing at this event. The trio plays a variety of soft jazz, Cajun, Latin, and world music, including original arrangements.
In From the Teachers Closet, Mr. Siligo recounts some of his adventures–from getting through boot camp in the U.S. Army (while legally blind) to performing as an operatic tenor with major San Francisco Bay area orchestras. In Grab My Arm, he shares some of the tips he feels have helped him become successful in a sighted world, along with a story or two to illustrate his point.
Both books are available online at Amazon.com.
For additional information, please contact email@example.com
ABOUT THE AUTHOR:
Wayne Siligo has served as Music Director at the California School for the Blind in Fremont for over 35 years, as well as teaching and mentoring, volunteering his time with a major blindness association, composing and performing music, and authoring several works of fiction and nonfiction. The books featured at this event will be “Grab My Arm, Let’s See the World” and “From the Teacher’s Closet.
This Press Release was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.