(Isstories Editorial):- Los Angeles, May 15, 2018 (Issuewire.com) – Elizabeth Rossi has signed a 1-year contract with the Nine Speakers agency, in regards to publishing her first book.
This writing venture combines Rossi’s expertise and fuses together a combination of fictional, spiritual, and technical topics in new ways that are intended to help people communicate their thoughts, ideas, and feelings more effectively. The book provides sample dialogues and scripts that people can use, along with practical lessons that will help discover their true intentions and build better relationships with friends, family, lovers, and co-workers.
“One of my goals this year was to write a book, although I wasn’t sure what I wanted to write about at first. Once I got the idea though, things really started to take off.” says Rossi, “There’s a huge need for this… we’re all longing for better and more authentic connections and interactions with each other, but sometimes we’re just not sure what to say. This book will help with that.”
More on Isstories:
- Use Services From YouTube Video Promotion Company To Enhance Your Brand Presence
- SMA of Eclipse Resources Corporation (ECR) and Neuberger Berman Real Estate Securities Income Fund Inc. (NRO) can highlight areas of potential support or resistance
- Summary of Price Movements: Schneider National, Inc. (SNDR) stock price completes at $25.61 with closing change of -0.85%
- NOA AON’s Music Pieces Offer Pure Bliss To Music Enthusiasts
- Brother – Sister Celebrate Their CakeNoms Virtual World YouTube Channel Getting Over 700 Subscribers
The book, which is yet untitled, is expected to be published and released later this year.
While Elizabeth has written numerous technical guides, she may be best known for writing and producing several movies including, “All Saints Eve” and the upcoming feature film “Canaan Land”. She was recently nominated for 2017 Best Screenplay and 2018 Best Song awards at red carpet award ceremonies in Hollywood, California, and was voted “Best Pianist” in her hometown of Pittsburgh, PA. This book, however, is her freshman attempt at this particular form of writing and literature.
“We look forward to working with her,” says Diane Nine, President of Nine Speakers. Based in Washington D.C, Nine Speakers, Inc. is a full-service entertainment agency representing people across the world in a number of areas including the literary, lecture, film, theatrical and television arenas.
This Press Release was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.