(Isstories Editorial):- Mesa, May 15, 2018 (Issuewire.com) – Overnight Pictures and The Shami Media Group are proud to announce the opening of The October Flowers, a drama shot entirely in Mesa, Arizona. The film stars Sean Dillingham (Brooklyn 99, This is Us), and Greg Lutz (Car Dogs, Durants Never Closes) and directed by Clay Moffatt. The film is now available on Amazon Prime and will be available in streaming formats as well as DVD on May 22, 2018.
The October Flowers is the story of a young lady name Danielle and her emotional journey after inheriting her grandmother’s home. During a weekend stay, while sorting through her grandmother’s effects, Danielle makes a deadly discovery. Something from the past lurks deep in the shadows.
Aiyana Irwin stars in this movie, as her first leading role in a feature length film. She delivers a breakthrough performance as Danielle, proving that a female character can show vulnerability without the absence of strength and assertion. Her portrayal of Danielle is not only inspirational, but also relatable to a new generation of young viewers. Irwin holds her own while sharing the screen such notable stars as Sean Dillingham ( C.J.) and Greg Lutz (Randy).
More on Isstories:
- Focus on Technical Indicators of Acuity Brands, Inc. (AYI) and Briggs & Stratton Corporation (BGG)
- On Monday Hanesbrands Inc. (HBI) stock price settles at $20.15 with movement of 0.70%
- Shares of Jagged Peak Energy Inc. (JAG) and WEC Energy Group, Inc. (WEC) Angled Up? Down? Or moving sideways to SMA
- Active Watch-list Mover: QUALCOMM Incorporated (QCOM) stock price settles at $62.81 with movement of -0.35%
- Sizzling Mover to Target: InspireMD, Inc. (NSPR) stock price settles at $2.67 with movement of 4.71%
An interesting haunted house story that will appeal to anyone who loves the slow, atmospheric burn of a ghost story told in a classic way. Indy Red
If you’re looking for a well done micro film, that is actually interesting, you’ve found one here.
22 Indie Street
Overnight Pictures is a small, independent production company based in Gilbert, Arizona. They are known for their first released feature title, Silver Woods (2017) and several new releases slated for release in 2019. Shami Media Group is an international distribution company with offices in Miami, Florida.
This Press Release was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.