(Isstories Editorial):- Ilkeston, May 4, 2018 (Issuewire.com) – iBase Media Services is a team of digital management specialists offering a wide range of software solutions to businesses and other such clients, helping to preserve their information and making it accessible as and when due. The company recently announced that it has become an Amazon Partner Seller, allowing buyers to enjoy the immense benefits of buyingon the new sales channel – Amazon’s Web Services Marketplace.
One of the most important assets of any organization regardless of the size or nature is the data of the business. Unfortunately, data asset management has not been particularly easy especially as many of the solutions in the market are either exorbitantly priced or do not deliver as required. This is where iBase Media Services and other such providers are particularly different.
The digital asset management solution offered by the company is all-encompassing, consisting of services like Photo Library Software, Digital Asset Management Software, Image Manager Software, and Cloud-Based DAM. The services are designed for practically all types of organizations including art galleries, museums, universities, libraries, local councils, charities, commercial picture and video libraries, marketing companies, research organisations, architects, and pharmaceutical companies.
More on Isstories:
- To Know about Technical Analysis of Enphase Energy, Inc. (ENPH) and Apache Corporation (APA) Whether Shares are moving up or down
- AGAINSTALLODDS23’s ‘Fundamentals (Walk It Talk It) REMIX’ Creates Quite Buzz Worldwide
- Review of Price Trends: Lattice Semiconductor Corporation (LSCC) stock price concludes at $6.29 with move of -1.41%
- The Stylish Musician 99 Overall Shows his Expertise of Music in Royalty
- On March 14 2018 Barnes & Noble Education, Inc. (BNED) stock price settles at $6.69 with movement of -2.48%
Some of the benefits of buying through AWS Marketplace are highlighted as follows:
- Get started using an existing Amazon account
- Pay for as little as a month at a time
- Cancel any time puts the buyer in control
- No additional payment information required
The ease and affordability of using the services have distinguished iBase Media Services from others in the industry, with accolades coming from different clients across the globe. The iBase team is professional, expert and diligent and comes highly recommended, says Caroline Cook, Director Natural History New Zealand.
iBase Media Services
10-12 The Grove, Ilkley LS29 9EG, UK
Source link : issuewire.com/ibase-media-services-becomes-an-amazon-partner-seller-1599517735707211
This Press Release was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.